Thank you for your interest in Scottsdale Medical Imaging.
Click on any of our open positions listed to show more details. If you are interested in applying for any employment opportunities with us, please click on the application link within the open position.
You may also fax a current resume to 480-425-4112.
- Schedules and confirms appointments for a variety of exams using a computerized system.
- Receives calls through phone queue and also makes outgoing calls to patients with faxed orders.
- Monitors and fills in schedule with add-ons throughout the day.
- Initiates protocol process by either transferring patient to Assessment Coordinator, or scheduling "Assessment" exams at time of appointment for MRI, CT, and Biopsy patients.
- Ensures that patient demographic and insurance data is complete and accurate (e.g. Patient contact phone numbers, Insurance carrier and ID#).
- Key in location code to generate worklist.
- Provides patients with complete instructions including; any preps required, location, date and time of exam.
- Submit merge request for duplicate accounts.
- Communicates with imaging centers regarding cases and special needs of patients.
- Seeks assistance from scheduling notes, scheduling coordinator and supervisor as needed. Communicates to Contact Center Coordinator potential problems to receive direction on how to resolve situation(s).
- Attaches orders that have been faxed to the appropriate file.
- Schedules Blocks and releases blocks as assigned.
- Reviews orders to ensure all ordered exams are scheduled or are being scheduled.
- Call patients when requested.
- Participates in Training /Orienting/Mentoring new employees as requested by contact center coordinator.
- Participate in meetings. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Apply for this position
- Demonstrates a commitment to "World Class Customer Service" and promotes a positive work environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2-3 Years Scheduling
- Radiology/Medical Industry, MA or Back Office experience or related Certification a plus, but not required.
The past 34 years have seen Scottsdale Medical Imaging (SMIL) evolve as a premier imaging group in the southwestern United States. SMIL provides advanced diagnostic imaging, interventional radiology and research in 14 outpatient centers and 3 major hospitals across the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
In 2016 SMIL won the Southwest Alliance for Excellence Award for customer and employee satisfaction, sound management, innovation and results. "At SMIL employee engagement is folded into everything we do to deliver best-in-class patient care," Jessica Montgomery, Chief Operations Officer.
SMIL was again recognized with the prestigious Advisory Board Company's 2017 Workplace of the Year Award honoring SMIL's commitment to maintaining a best-in-class work environment.
"We are committed to communication, deep listening and engaging our teams. We believe healthcare companies such as ours become and stay successful when employee engagement is essential to quality, productivity and continual innovation."