Job Position - General Radiology Technologist Full-Time Day
Complete the form below if you'd like to apply for this position:
General Radiology Technologist Full-Time Day
- Performs all general radiography and fluoroscopic examinations and evaluates images for technical quality.
- Adjusts equipment to obtain optimum views of specified area of body requested by physician.
- Greets Patient, explains procedure and answers patients' questions.
- Determines exposure factors based on patient characteristics and adjusts equipment controls to produce images of proper detail, density, and accuracy.
- Practices radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff.
- Performs Bone Density procedures (Dexa) when needed.
- Measures and mixes barium and contrast media.
- Processes images and reviews for proper identification and quality control for reading by radiologist or requesting physician.
- Completes work in RIS and PACS.
- Performs routine maintenance, diagnoses malfunctions, and makes minor repairs on radiologic equipment, arranging for repairs as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrates a commitment to "World Class Customer Service" and promotes a positive work environment
- Must be flexible to work at multiple locations and varied shifts.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school
- MRTBE (CRT) Certification
- ARRT (R) Certification
- CPR Certification