Job Position - Patient Rep
Complete the form below if you'd like to apply for this position:
- Provide exceptional customer services with greeting and acknowledging all patients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work with patients in preparing them for their exams. This may include obtaining medical histories, having patients change and other required prep for the patient's exam.
- Obtain detailed information on MRI safety sheet and have patient remove all personal belongs to ensure their safety.
- Start IV's and run I-STAT as needed.
- Assist fellow co-workers with daily tasks.
- Work up prior exams and labs for next day appointments.
- Request outside imaging and/or upload outside imaging for comparisons.
- Keep patient areas clean and stocked.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrates a commitment to "World Class Customer Service" and promotes a positive work environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic Computer Skills
- Phlebotomy experience required; IV skills a plus